here. It's quite simple:
- Each section is a folder with files named as the dates of their publication.
- Each section has it's parent page that regroups all the files inside.
- All sections 5 latest entries are regrouped on the home page with a link to see the full content.
- Content is edited using the Markdown syntax.
- The content (create folders, files, edit files) is edited directly on github
- Using github pages and github actions, the site is served and rebuild on each change, making it free to host.
How to use it?
See the wiki for extensive guides for everything.
Chīsai main build script is less than 400 lines of Python. It uses a local version of Mistune to parse Markdown, making it independant from any third party script.
Who can use it?
Chīsai is a free to use by individuals and organizations that do not operate by capitalist principles. For more information see the license file.
Initially published: March 4th, 2021
Generated: May 28th, 2023
Statistics for: Chisai Time spent →
- Time spent →
- 50 hours total
- Started →
- week 3 of 2021
- Last update →
- week 21 of 2021
All times entries for this page