I keep dated notes in this page. They can be about a subject I care about or personal entries.
- Design and disappointment
- It seems impossible for me to find a company who cares about design
- From static site generator to static site processor
- How I found a good balance between wanting to do everything myself and accepting tooling that works well.
- My 2022 year review
- Every web stack is a product now
- Monitoring the field doesn't feel like learning new things anymore. It feels like reading a never ending flow of brand content updates similar to consumer tech products.
- Recovering from depression
- Learning about depression risk factors and how to mitigate them
- 2021 Year review
- About the no-js mindset
- One year with antidepressants
- I've been taking antidepressants for a year now, and I wanted to write a kind of testify about what it was.
- Personal systems productivity and slippers
- A reflection on personal tooling and how people have different expectations about them
- Lost in the dev world
- Wondering where to go from now
- 2020 Year review
- Renovation journal
- A journal about the restoration of my apartment
- I removed the computer
- I removed my main computer from my desk
- My ideal phone
- What I wish from a phone
- All things I read, watched in 2019
- An explanation about why I track some stuff in my life