Who am I
I'm a front end developper based in Brittany that also loves to write, especially about my hobby: fighting games.
I've been writing on the internet for more than 15 years and one day, I decided I wasn't satisfied to just write and started running my own websites. I went back to school to become a web developper. I am now a front end developper specialized in content/container relation and a firm believer they should always be thought together.
Oh and I also develop my own websites for my own content now!
Front-end dev portfolio
(things I'm allowed to share)
I work using...
I'm interested by...
Articles about fighting games
(mostly in french, sorry)
- Goodbye Zeny Shop
- SF5 sales - what now
- Killer Instinct the unexpected challenger
- One hour with a complete noob
- SF5 and Capcom at the crossroads
- No golden age for fighting games
- SNK the new marvel
- SF5 business model explained
- Why so many bad ports?
- KOF98 the way too prodigal son
- Errors you should not make while doing a fighting game
- Those were the SF4 days
- Stunfest still goes west
- The team behind Hyper DBZ
- Fighting games and F2P
- Why Ultra Street Fighter 4
- Darkstalkers, the egotic one
- Animation in fighting games
- ...and many more!
More about Thomasorus
I work(ed) for:
Where are you?
- I currently live in Brittany, France.
Are you free?
- Yes, I'm currently looking for new opportunities. You can hire me both for front end dev or writing.
Why is this website so... black and white?
- I have a strange obsession for black and white since art school. I just love black and white. Don't worry, I won't force it on you.